Sunday, January 24, 2010

Corporate Identity.


I fly kites. Not cheesy shitty little kites. Big kites. 3.3 meter parafoils to be exact. Them bitches will lift you off the ground and drag you down the beach. Tried a little kite boarding (sand not sea) too but ate dirt lol.

This type of kite. In case you're wondering.

Haven't done it since I went to St. Augustine last (one of my fav places by the way!) but I'll do it again.

Anyway, so I created a kite company selling both those little kites and stunt, sport, and kiteboarding kites and accessories.

There's also a brand standards manual. Once again, I need to take pictures.

2 different business cards depending on your level in the company.
2 different letterheads. The one on an angle is external mail to help develop the brand. The straight is for quick internal mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment