Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Who doesn't want this?




Helvetica cookie cutters! Beverly Hsu came up with a graphic designer/baker's dream! Once these are mass produced I'm getting on that bandwagon. I mean, seriously, what isn't better than eating the one thing that frustrates a designer?

Time for life lessons.
Had an interesting past weekend. Finally got my trunk finished even though I was in gut-wrenching pain. I just wanted it done to get rid of the jig saw.
Met up with the ex to give the saw back, I pretty much just wanted to drop it off in the mail box, but I knew he had unfinished business.

Here's the thing: don't fuck with me. Once you've hurt me over and over again I have nothing left to do with you, and yet you still try to argue.
The only nice thing that came out of the meeting is that I was reassured that I made the right decision.
I've heard it all before, "I'm sorry," "It won't happen again," "I'm different now," "I'm going through a lot of shit," it's nothing new to me. And frankly, it doesn't ever work. It always ends up being the same story and I hate being repetitive. Made that mistake too many times in the past and ended completely beat down.

I wasn't going to let it happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment