Sunday, January 24, 2010

Okay, last one for now.


I found another package design. Pinky's Cupcakes. 3 packages: individual cupcakes box (found the most badass dieline ever) which is on the far left. Top middle and the white one is a cupcake mix gift set. The white box goes inside the 2 sleeves that pull apart. The middle is a gift card box that has a ribbon. Once again...photos needed. There is also a menu as collateral. The pinks came out way too bright in the jpegs, they're much more subtle. It's okay for now...but I think it's going to need reworking.

Oh well.

I love cupcakes. This project made me find The Atlanta Cupcakes Factory which is amazing. So worth it making the trip downtown for a damn cupcake. I mean, they have chocolate salted pretzel!! YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment