Saturday, January 23, 2010

I started a blog!

Aren't I special?

I don't really care if anyone reads anything I write...this is more for myself, a collection of thoughts that I can eventually look back on.

What will we find here?
Well, let's see. Mainly design-related inspiration.
Life-related inspiration.
The craziness that ensues through my life.
Random shit I find that I can't get enough of.
Goals, dreams, aspirations.

As I go on I'll post portfolio pieces as well for critique and just cause.
Life's more exciting when you show people your talent!

Feel free to comment. I take criticism like a champ so bring it on.

So we shall begin.

If you know me, you'll know 2008 was a shitty year. 2009 wasn't much better, so I'm determined to make 2010 my bitch. I have a list of shit I have to get done this year in order to progress forward. Here it is:

1. Graduate.
2. Move downtown after graduation.
3. Get the several tattoos that I have scoped out.
4. Visit home.
5. Learn how to drift.
6. Give my car the attention that it deserves.
7. Skydiving.
8. Get off my ass and ride the SV650. Maybe even get it transferred in my name.
9. Set my goals and fucking get after them.
10. Take any opportunity.
11. Get the nerve to figure out what the hell is wrong with my stomach.
12. Never slow down. Never settle.

I will add more as time go on...those are just preliminaries. As least the year has started off well!
I have a full busy schedule, which I have a love/hate relationship but I keep thinking that it'll pay off in the end. I get paid for a job I hate and I work for free at a job I love hah! I've tied loose ends, released people that dragged me down no matter how hard that was, and I finally feel good.

We all have to start somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment